As the training and education arm of FHWA, NHI has a long and rich history of innovation and expertise in delivering transportation training. The following NHI web-based trainings are appropriate for practitioners who participate in the transportation decision-making process and complement PlanWork’s tools and applications to improve how you develop, prioritize, and inform transportation plans and projects.
- Training: Introduction to NEPA and Transportation Decision Making
- Training: Basics of Public Involvement in Transportation Decision Making
- Training: Basics of Transportation Planning
- Training: Transportation Performance Management Overview for the MAP-21 and FAST Acts
- Training: Integrating Freight in the Transportation Planning Process
- Training: Air Quality Planning: Transportation Conformity
- Training: : Safety Data and Analysis Fundamentals